Average Temperatures in Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
- The average annual temperature in Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia is slightly cold at -1.1 degrees Celsius (30 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 19.2 °C (34.6°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The warmest month (July) is a little cool with an average temperature of 9 degrees Celsius (48.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (February) is very cold having a mean temperature of -10.2 degrees Celsius (13.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kanin Nos (Cape)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kanin Nos (Cape) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kanin Nos (Cape)
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) WNW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 510.2 kms (317 miles) WNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 710 kms (441.2 miles) WNW
- Murmansk, Russia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 705.7 kms (438.5 miles) W
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) WSW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WSW
- Gridino, Russia - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) SW
- Kem, Russia - 558.4 kms (347 miles) SW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 475.1 kms (295.3 miles) SSW
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Onega, Russia - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) SSW
- Reboly, Russia - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) SW